HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
Hi, This is a really difficult matter.
I’m studying Musical Composition and frankly I’m not interested in changing the world, because I know I never can change it. The greater economies of the world, the people with major influence, politics with a big wallet, they exercise the control in the world. They control our alimentation, what we wear, watch, where we live, our jobs, study, and generally, the most aspects of our lives (we choose within what they offer us, and that gives us a false sensation of liberty). That’s why I’ll never change the world, but with my major I’ll be able to give peace, to awaken their most deep feelings, and personally enjoy of something that is complicated to do (because yo need a lot of practice, knowledge, analytical mind, and self-control), and influence our environment, our world, with the most important matter: the happiness, in this ephemeral world. What do you think about this?

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario