MY FAVORITE PIECE OF THECNOLOGY
Hi, this is a really interesting topic.
For a long time I usually used the computers like my main study tool. I also I used it for watch videos, series, to play video games, to create and record music, and other things. I think the computers are very useful, but the problem is that it is no transportable, not a for a physical reason, instead, is because of the amount of personal information you have inside on a computer. Nowadays, there are a lot of crimes, delinquency, and if you don’t save your information in a drive, or hard drives, is so dangerous to transport your personal computer to anywhere. For that reason, I prefer the iPad to work, study, and comfort. It’s lighter than a computer, you have only the necessary information, and basically, I can do everything that I usually did in a computer. I even bought a pencil, keyboard, mouse, and I can do more than in a computer, because I can draw, take notes with a pencil, I can read music sheet and I don’t have to print the sheets. So, personally, I recommend it for all the advantages it has.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario