THE FOOD I LOVE
Ok, in this occasion I’m going to talk about food.
First, there are a lot of food that I really love, but I’ll only choose one: Burgers.
I really love burgers, and I know that isn’t healthy, but in spite of damage it causes in my body I consume it. I think eating burgers three times per month, approximately, always gives me a feeling of guilt. There are a different kinds of burgers: beef burgers, cheese burgers, Turkey burgers, veggie burgers, Italian burgers, etc. Personally, I prefer the typical burger you can find in Chile, the Italian burger. My favorite restaurant is Carl’s Junior. The Italian burger is made with beef, burger bread, avocado, mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce. That’s all. You can add ketchup, and other salad dressings, but it’s your decision. We all know that fast food is not healthy, it can lead to obesity problems, and generally health problems, that’s why I try to consume it a few times per month. Soon, I’ll try to eliminate this meal from my life, after all, it isn’t a necessity.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario