WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR
Hi everyone, I’m going to talk about my experience in the university, career, decisions and how I got to my actual profession: Musical Composition.
First, when I was a kid I really wanted to do a lot of things. I recall I loved the Astronomy. Every night I looked at the sky with a book about constellations, and tried to find as many constellations as I could. Until today, that is still so attractive to me, like at the beginning. In High School I loved the archeology, history, literature, but also things no related to the humanities, like commercial engineering, accounting, and business. That’s why before my actual profession, I did study accounting.
When I finalized high school, it was super difficult to take a decision about what I really wanted to study. For that reason, I decided to study two professions: Accounting and Musical Composition, but not in the same time, instead, one after the other. Currently, I think it wasn’t a good decision. However, for my plans today, it wasn’t bad at all, because I created a Musical Academy and I teach and do the accounting and pay the taxes for myself.
Nowadays, I’m finalizing my second career and I’m really happy, because the music gives me hope, dreams, a way to express myself, and I don’t have preoccupations about how to produce money, too, because the academy will be my job, and I have plans to expand it and convert it into a bigger company (I’m very ambitious too).

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario